Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New 3.5 hours schedule.

So we've been trying out a new schedule for the past two weeks, and it's been established nicely. He was ready to move on to a 3.5 hour schedule, I was waking him from every nap with the 3 hour schedule.

4.5 month, 3.5 hour schedule
8am - wake, eat play
930am - 1130am nap
1130am WEP
1pm - 3pm nap
3pm WEP
430pm - 6pm nap
6pm WEP
7pm bath
730 nurse & bed

I made the last adjustment just yesterday. We were feeding at 6pm, then putting to bed at 730 (with no nursing) and doing a dream feed at 930. I hate the dream feed. Once I put him to bed I don't want to have to feed him again or wake him up, so last night I tried nursing him a little bit when I put him to bed and he slept until 230, same as when I feed him at 930. So I'll be skipping that from now on! He is eating once during the night, hopefully he will start pushing that forward farther in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment