Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kindle obsession & books to share!

So my mother in law bought me a Kindle for Christmas. Just the regular one like I wanted. No need for something I want to read books on to be able to be in color, go on the internet, do crazy things. I have an iPhone and macbook for that. ANYWAY, since then I basically haven't put it down. I made a goal on goodreads to read 100 books in 2012. Well, it's the beginning of March and I'm already a few books over 30. Think I'll be by far surpassing my goal!

So I have a ton of books I am willing to share with whoever wants them. All I need is your email address and I can send you any of the following books:

  1. Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras - Scott Westerfeld
  2. Bumped - Megan McCafferty
  3. The Marriage Plot - Jeffrey Eugenides
  4. Torment and Passion - Lauren Kate
  5. The Lying Game, Never Have I Ever, and Two Truths and a Lie - Sara Shepard
  6. Pretty Little Liars series #1 - 10 - Sara Shepard
  7. Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
  8. On Becoming Babywise - Gary Ezo
  9. Matched and Crossed - Ally Condie
  10. Divergent - Veronica Roth
  11. Delirium and Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver
  12. Dreamfever and Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning
  13. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi


If you'd like to add me on goodreads, my profile can be found here. And if you found my blog through BabyCenter, I am the moderator of the BBC Book Club on goodreads as well, found here. I will also take requests for books, I can find most kindle and nook books people are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment