Monday, March 5, 2012

An introduction.

Maybe this will be a blog I actually keep up with! Anyway, my name is Sarah and I am an Army Wife and stay at home mom to my son, Boston, who is currently 4 months old. My husband, Matthew, and I are both from Connecticut. We went to middle school and high school together and got married in 2010. He is a sergeant in the US Army. We currently are stationed at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Previous to Oklahoma I have lived in quite a few places, including: Connecticut, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, and Texas. We have two dachushund-chihuahua mix sisters, who I bottle raised from 7 days old and they think I gave birth to them. They are named Lily and Isabelle. We have a tabby point siamese named Alex.  Once my son is a little older, I plan to return to school to finish my degree in psychiatric nursing.

I'm starting this blog because I have gotten NUMEROUS messages from people seeking advice from me on sleep solutions for their babies. We have an awesome schedule and a very happy, health baby and people want to know how to get their babies to sleep just like him! So a lot of this blog will probably have to do with baby stuff, sites I find helpful, scheduling help, etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment