Monday, April 9, 2012

Books Read: January - March.

So, in January, February, and March. I've read a total of FOURTY books. Pretty damn good! I have set my goal for the year at 100, but I'm already 15 books ahead! Maybe I should have set it at around 12 books per month instead. This month I haven't be reading as much, been a little bit busy. But I'm sure once my husband leaves I'll have tons more time to read again. Only on book 3 for the month!


January 2012 
1. Darkfever: The Fever Series - Karen Marie Moning 
2. Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning 
3. Faefever - Karen Marie Moning 
4. Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning 
5. Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning 
6. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi 
7. Divergent - Veronica Roth 
8. Matched - Ally Condie 
9. Loud in the House of Myself: Memoir of a Strange Girl - Stacy Pershall 
10. Crossed - Ally Condie 
11. Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard 
12. Delirium - Lauren Oliver 
13. Flawless - Sara Shepard 
14. Perfect - Sara Shepard 



February 2012
1. Unbelievable - Sarah Shepard
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
3. Wicked - Sara Shepard
4. Killer - Sara Shepard
5. Heartless - Sara Shepard
6. Wanted - Sara Shepard
7. Twisted - Sara Shepard
8. Ruthless - Sara Shepard
9. On Becoming Baby Wise II: Parenting Your Pre-Toddler Five to Fifteen Months - Gary Ezzo
10. The Lying Game - Sara Shepard
11. Never Have I Ever - Sara Shepard
12. Two Truths and a Lie - Sara Shepard
13. Fever - Lauren DeStefano
14. Torment - Lauren Kate 



March 2012
1. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
2. Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
3. Bumped - Megan McCafferty
4. Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver
5. Specials - Scott Westerfeld
6. Baby-Led Weaning - Gill Rapley

7. Extras - Scott Westerfeld
8. Passion - Lauren Kate
9. Wintergirls - Lauren Halse Anderson
10. Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
11. Demonglass - Rachel Hawkins
12. Spell Bound - Rachel Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment