Friday, April 6, 2012

Bananas and Sweet Potato.

So I was originally planning on waiting until Boston was 6 months to start solids, but since my husband is leaving in 2 weeks I figured I'd let him see him eat before hand. This isn't going to be a usual thing, I'm still waiting until 6 or 7 months, but it sure made for some cute pictures!

I cut the banana into slices with the skin on so he could pick it up (you need to cut foods into long sticks because at this age they need to hold on to part and eat the top, they do not have the correct grasp to pick up small pieces). The sweet potato I baked, and then cut into long slices also with the skin still on so he could pick it up better.












Taking a little break


Looking at mommy


Talking to daddy











No comments:

Post a Comment