Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge: Day 3 [15 interesting facts about yourself]

Going Green with the Grizls

1. I'm named after Sarah Jessica Parker, which sucks. However, my parents assure me they just liked how "Sarah Jessica" sounded together, they didn't name me for her acting skills

2. I have 13 tattoos and quite a few piercings

3. My dream job would be something that combines nursing, being a zoo keeper, and owning my own bakery, all in one

4. I have an addictive personality - luckily now that I'm a mother, I'm only addicted to cloth diapering and the diaper co-op I'm running

5. I'm Bipolar and have Attention Deficit Disorder

6. My vegetable steamer if my favorite thing in the kitchen, I use it almost every day

7. I could probably live on mango and watermelon

8. I have two chiweenies (half chihuahua-half dachshund) that I raised from 7 days old, they are sisters and I had to bottle feed them because their mother did't produce milk past day 4

9. I grew up in Connecticut, but since high school (2006) I have lived in New York, Massachusetts, California, Texas, and now Oklahoma

10. I haven't been drunk since November of 2010, which is saying a lot considering I was quite the party girl when I lived in Boston and Connecticut (apparently I now have a super high tolerance after having a baby?)

11. I've been breastfeeding my son for 7 months today, and plan to go to 14 months (I can't breastfeeding on my ADD medication and I need to take it to go back to school next January)

12. I'm going to school for Zoology, I want to work with elephants

13. If I could pick anywhere to live, I would live in San Diego. But if I could pick our next post (my husband is in the Army) I would pick Alaska (Anchorage) and so would my husband

14. I use to be a competitive gymnast, quitting is the biggest regret I have in my life

15. I've always wanted to be a runner, but a knee injury from when I was a gymnast prevents me. I've jogged 3 miles one time and that's as far as I can (rarely) get.

3 comments:

  1. woohoo for Zoology! I loved my zo classes, hope you enjoy them too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The awesome Dog Diapers, Belly Bands,Dog cloths and other, that all are made in USA of 100% Washable Cotton, choose from over 12 fabric choice able prints.So the complete solution of dog clothes..

    ReplyDelete