Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge: Day 1 [Why you are doing this challenge.]

Going Green with the Grizls

Well today is Day One of the Summer Blog Challenge! I will be posting a blog everyday of that that's topic. Todays topic is: why you are doing this challenge.

I am doing this challenge because first of all, it sounds fun! It's a great way to get your readers more personalized with the blogger. A lot of times I talk about my son, or various child topics, but I don't often talk about myself! Secondly, I love writing. I think taking time out each day to write a simple blog post will be beneficial to me.

I'm excited to start reading all the other daily blog posts, and you can follow along by clicking the various blogs below!

3 comments:

  1. Totally your newest follower! I'm also a young tattooed Mommy. =) My little girl was born on New Years Eve Dec 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome... no tats here, but love to get one some day. Good luck with the challenge.
    CJR @ The Mami Blog

    http://cjrthemamiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I love your font... I'm scared to add a different text :p

      Delete